LiftMaster and Genie are two of the most popular brands in the garage driveway automatic gate industry. Both companies offer innovative remotes that meet your needs and are easy to use and sound reliable. Metal Solutions USA LLC is proud to sell LiftMaster and Genie electric driveway gate openers, providing convenient communication with each brand. The directions in this article will guide you in programming your remote controls.
How To Program A Standard Liftmaster Remote Control
A LiftMaster remote control can be programmed to activate many devices, including garage door openers, automatic sliding driveway gates, commercial door openers, and external wired-in receivers. Here’s how you program a standard gate driveway automatic remote made by LiftMaster.
- Locate the “Learn” button on your electric driveway gate opener. It’s on the same side as the antenna. You might have to remove the light lens to access it. The button may be either green, orange, red, purple, or yellow, and beside it is a small LED.
- Press and release the “Learn” button.
- Within 30 seconds of pressing the “Learn” button, press and hold the button you wish to program on the remote control for three seconds, then release.
- The LED indicator light will turn off and/or the gate driveway automatic operator lights will blink to indicate that the programming was successful.
It’s as easy as that!
How To Program A Liftmaster Max Remote Control
LiftMaster MAX remotes in LiftMaster openers use 315 MHz or 390 MHz frequency transmitters only if the sliding automatic driveway gate opener manufacturer implemented the 315 MHz or 390 MHz frequency transmitter system before 1993, that is, all LiftMaster, Chamberlain, and Sears Craftsman electric sliding gates for driveway models with a learn button and a yellow pigtail wire. Program the MAX using our procedure.
1. You can use the “Program” button on your electric sliding gates for driveway opener to enter the code for your electric driveway gate opener.
Look on the 890MAX and 895MAX remotes to locate the “Program” button and push it with a safety pin or paper clip until the LED on the face of the remote control turns on. You can now program your remote.
On the 893MAX remote, locate the “Program” button on the back side of the remote control device under the visor clip. Press the button to activate it.
The 877MAX keyless entry keypad allows you to simultaneously hit the buttons. The longer the lights are on steady, the more complicated the lock is.
When the controller is in programming mode, you must program one button simultaneously.
2. By pushing and releasing the button you wish to program, the electronic remote control may be converted into a practical application of the command.
3. Wait until the LED light to turn off, then gradually press and release the remote’s button. Repeat until the light is blinking.
Don’t click the button after the light blinks because this will make it turn the remote and render it inoperable. If you press the button, you will need to go through the processes from the beginning again.
4. If the remote control is equipped with a flashlight feature, press the button on the remote control that corresponds to the flashlight as soon as the glowing light blinks.
To program other functions with the remote controller, repeat steps one to four.
How To Program A Genie Remote Control
When you buy a Genie ReliaG ProSeries 2028 gate driveway automatic, you have a remote control that has been configured to work with the system. If you purchased the remote control separately, or if you should re-program your remote control, use these directions.
Follow each programming step for 30 seconds, then continue during the same step any number of times. Restarting a step allows you to work on it for the remainder of the time limit.
- If a remote control is brand new, remove its protective film by pulling it straight out.
- Press and hold the program button for two seconds, to the point where the blue round LED fades to green, then release. The purple long LED will flash after.
- Press and release the back button twice in quick succession. The LEDs will blink, confirming that the remote has been configured with the opener.
Once you press the buttons on the remote again, the driveway automatic gates will open, close, and open and close in time.
Driveway Automatic Gates Opener Installation And Servicing Across Houston
If you’re having trouble programming your remote controller, or if you have a problem with your automatic sliding driveway gates, contact us at Metal Solutions USA LLC today! An expert member of our team will handle the problem for you and your electric sliding gates for driveways quickly. We can handle nearly any kind of project regardless of size or scope, so there is absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to customer satisfaction. Get in touch with us or read about what makes us the best!