This pole is more suitable for transporting larger vehicles like SUVs, delivery vehicles, and pickup trucks.
See more pedestal mounting poles here: Pedestal Mounting Poles
The feature of the pedestals that they’re all the same:
- A universal hole pattern in the faceplate’s design ensures compatibility with a wide range of consumer electronics.
- Pedestals are built from 11-gauge (.120″) steel while the other material frequently used is 14 gauge (.083″) light. The heavy steel prevents damage for many months or years after installation.
- Heavy-duty cover plates are offered as optional add-on for pad-mount pedestals.
- The 3-stage cycle allows the sand coating to increase and dab, followed by the encompassing of a polyester powdercoat with unconditioned air, baking into a set recipe, and rapid cooling. Pedestals used for outdoor use are built to resist the harshest weather conditions.
- All pedestal packing screws are included individually in the box, eliminating the need to search for replacements at the hardware store.
- All above-ground models feature a hole at the rear of that they buttons for easy wiring.
- Height: 58″
- Finish: Black Wrinkle Powdercoat – Outdoor Rated
- Faceplate: 4″ x 4″ Universal, .120 CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)
- Baseplate: 5″ x 5″ Universal, .136 CRS
- Tube: 2″ x 2″ Square, .120 Wall (11 Gauge)
- Neck: 13″, 90 degree Bend
- Material: Heavy Gauge Steel
- Hardware: Included: Carriage Bolts & Nuts