Metal Solutions has a wide range of wrought iron driveway gates to choose from including:
• Wrought Iron Gates For Driveways – These are the most popular type of driveway sliding gates in the market today. They come in various styles and sizes to suit all types of properties. The driveway gates can be used as both decorative and functional additions to your property.
• Garden Gate – This is another style of driveway gate that you can use to add some extra privacy to your garden. It comes in different shapes and sizes to complement any design and style of the garden.
• Porch Gates – These are very similar to patio gates but they are designed specifically for porches and patios. They are usually made of wood and can be used as either decorative or functional items.
• Security Gates – These are mainly used for high-security purposes such as keeping out intruders. They are usually made up of heavy-duty metal materials and can withstand harsh weather conditions.
The best way to protect your property against theft is by installing an electronic fence system. Electronic fences are easy to install and maintain and offer many benefits over traditional fencing systems. For more information on how we can help you with your driveway gates, call us now!
We have been building custom gates for over 20 years and we know how important it is that you get exactly what you want. If you don’t see what you’re looking for on our site, please contact us, and let’s make something special together!
Our sliding gates are designed to give you maximum security while allowing easy access to your home or business. They slide open easily and close securely behind you. The gate opens outwardly and closes inwardly. This allows you to enter your property without having to lift the entire gate off its tracks. You will find our gates to be very durable and long-lasting. We offer many different styles and sizes to choose from. Our gates come complete with hardware and instructions. All of our gates include an extra set of hinges to ensure that your new gate stays closed properly.
Material: Iron Steel
Powder Coating: Rail Black
1. Posts = 4” x 4” – 16 GA SQ. Steel Tube (3 pairs)
2. Frame = 4” x 2” – 16 GA SQ. Steel Tube
3. Picket = 3/4” x 3/4” – 16 GA SQ. Steel Tube (40pcs)
4. Stopper of sliding gate 1.5” x 1” – 16 GA SQ. Steel Tube (1pcs)
5. Stopper of V groove track 1.25” x 1.25” – 16 GA SQ. Steel Tube (1pcs)
6. Cast Iron Circle Star dimension = 11” (2pcs)
7. Roller Guide 6” (Item# HA35XBLK) (8pcs)
8. Slide Gate V Groove Track (Item# HA21TR4) (using about 28ft)
9. Steel V Groove Wheel (Item# HA40) (2pcs)
10. Sleeve Expansion Anchor 3/8” x 4” (Item# RA5020) (using about 30pcs)
11. Cast Iron Square Newel Post Caps 4” x 4” (Item# CI807) (6pcs)
12. Finish = Powder Coat”
Design FOR DIY INSTALLATION!!
Residential Gate Operator: Sold Separately
Notice: Gate height may vary depend on arch