MSUSA LLC has been famous for its quality and meticulous attention to detail. The key to uncompromising quality lies in our well-trained craftsmen and quality inspection process.
You can return your item in its original condition within 30 days for a full cash refund or exchange
Nonrefundable after 30 days will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. If the return is due to our error, we will reimburse the shipping charges.
6-Month Limited Warranty
The paint, coatings, and finishes of all MSUSA LLC’s gates are covered by a 6-month limited warranty. This limited guarantee does not cover minor discoloration because all outdoor coatings fade over time due to environmental factors.
Customers should promptly inform MSUSA LLC if factory-applied paint, coatings, or other protective barriers peel, flake, or systematically degrade. The 6-Month Limited Warranty may be voided if an issue is not reported in a timely manner.
10-Year Limited Warranty
Under normal use, all MSUSA LLC gates are covered by a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. The 10-Year Limited Warranty shall be voided if the product is damaged due to incorrect installation or use.
The warranty of MSUSA LLC does not cover the cost of removal, installation, labor, freight, inconvenience, or consequential damage. Customers must return faulty products to the original location of purchase and present the original receipt, and all product returns must be pre-approved by MSUSA LLC. All limited product warranties are non-transferable.
No less than every three (3) months, all MSUSA LLC gates must be examined for both cosmetic and structural manufacturing faults. Failure to examine the product regularly and inform MSUSA LLC in a timely manner will invalidate the warranty.
To qualify for warranty coverage, any gates installed within 50 miles of a coastline or major body of water must have the Seacoast finish. All warranties will be invalid if any product is installed in a position that exposes it to direct and regular contact with water, other than natural precipitation and purposeful cleaning.
The following limited product warranties apply only to metal gates offered by MSUSA LLC, not to automated equipment, electrical devices, or installation services.
The powder-coated surface on all MSUSA LLC fences is guaranteed against cracking, peeling, chipping, blistering, or corroding under normal and intended usage. Physical damage, abrasion, or severe salt spray exposure to the protective covering are not included in normal and intended usage.
The subject of warranty does not include:
• Product damage caused by the property owner’s use of landscaping, gardening tools, potentially harmful pesticides, and/or high-mineral-content water sprinklers;
• Damage caused by letting any type of plant life grow directly on or in touch with any part of the product, including tree sap;
• Any on-site cutting or welding by the property owner; and/or failure to follow any maintenance instructions supplied by MSUSA LLC at the time of sale to the original purchaser, even if these instructions are not sent to the final claimant under this guarantee.
• Immediately seal the exposed surfaces after cutting the fence by 1) removing any metal shavings from the cut area. 2) Applying zinc-rich primer to the cut edge and drilled hole and allowing it to dry before applying two (2) coats of custom finish spray paint in the same color as the fence. If you don’t seal exposed surfaces according to the steps above, your guarantee will be voided.
• If the contractor utilizes non-MSUSA LLC materials or components, the guarantee will be voided.
The length of the warranty is listed in the table below
|Application||Length of Warranty|
|Fence Installations 1 to 5 Mile from Salt Water Coast Line 3 Years||3 Years|
|Fence Installations 5 Mile to 10 Miles from Salt Water Coast Line 5 Years||5 Years|
|Fence Installations Over 10 Miles from Salt Water Coast Line 10 Years||10 Years|
Note: Evidence of historical salt spray exposure, regardless of location or years in operation, will be used to invalidate any warranty obligations.
Failure under the terms of this warranty must be reported in writing to MSUSA LLC or our authorized representative, together with proof of purchase, and must include the nature of the fault when it was first noticed, and pictures of current site conditions. This warranty does not cover failure or damage caused by incorrect use or application, abuse or misuse, salt spray exposure (see Table and Note above), vandalism, or acts of God. MSUSA LLC reserves the right to inspect the materials to check the claim’s validity.
For five (5) years from the original purchase date, the original purchaser has assured reimbursement for work required to repair and/or replace components that have been declared faulty under the provisions of this warranty. MSUSA LLC maintains the right to hire a qualified firm or individual to repair or replace any components that are considered faulty under the provisions of this warranty.
3. Gate Opener
Under the terms of this warranty, MSUSA LLC guarantees that the electric motors in the following garage door openers (hereinafter the “Product”) will be free of defects in materials and workmanship (durability guarantee) for the period specified in the following table from the date of first purchase (“Warranty Period”):
Product designation| Guarantee period
- CSW24UL | Operator Warranty: 7 Years Residential, 5 Years Commercial
- CSW200501UL | Operator Warranty: 7 Years Residential, 5 Years Commercial
- CSW200101UL | Operator Warranty: 7 Years Residential, 5 Years Commercial
- LA400PKGUL: 2 years
The warranty does not cover any other parts of the product or the whole product.
Faults claimed by the buyer shall be resolved at our discretion, at our expense, throughout the warranty term by repair or supply of new or overhauled components. This applies in claims for damages, regardless of the legal basis for the claim. This exclusion does not apply in instances of bodily harm, or illness, or if we act with malice or gross negligence. The preceding disclaimer is likewise null and void if we are held responsible under product liability laws or if we breach key contractual commitments that jeopardize the achievement of the declared goal.
All claims under this warranty shall expire within 12 months. The primary warranty claim’s limitation period begins when you are aware of, or negligently unaware of, the product’s fault. The limitation period for secondary claims starts when the repaired or replaced goods are delivered to you.
Claims under this guarantee shall only exist if the following conditions are met:
- The product has no damage from being used for a purpose other than what it was designed for, as specified in the Installation and Operating Instructions.
- There are no signs on the goods that imply repairs or other interventions that have not been permitted by us.
- Only our certified accessories were installed in the product.
Procedure in case of a warranty claim
Within the warranty term, contact the dealer where you purchased the product with proof of purchase. They will process your warranty claim.
The warranty does not cover the expenses of dismantling and reinstalling a product.
This warranty is only valid if you provide proof of purchase (original invoice, sales receipt, or cash receipt) from our authorized retailer or craft business where you bought the goods. The receipt must include the date of purchase as well as the dealer’s or craft business’s name and address. Only the original purchaser of the goods is covered by the warranty. This warranty cannot be transferred to another buyer if the original purchaser of the product sells it to another customer (e.g., on eBay or Amazon).
4. Locker Storage
MSUSA LLC’s storage lockers come with 10 years warranty against faults in material and workmanship. This guarantee is valid from the date of completion and does not cover locks, wood benches, or any other non-MSUSA LLC product.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Painted surfaces have been exposed to high humidity, chlorine salts, abrasive, acids, or other hazardous chemicals
- Damage from mishandling the product, damage from high heat or unequal exposure to weather conditions, physical or chemical abuse, and damage from poor care and maintenance.
- Modifications or attachments to the products that are not approved by MSUSA LLC
- Products that were not installed, utilized or maintained following the manufacturer’s instructions and warnings
- Impact of foreign objects, fire, earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, or any other type of disaster
Any material replacement or repair under this warranty must be done only after receiving written authorization from MSUSA LLC.
MSUSA LLC will not be responsible for any special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages