Unrivaled Performance, Safety and Accessibility: Built to deliver unsurpassed safety and performance, the 2019 UL Listed Gate Operators and Monitored Safety Entrapment Devices provide peace of mind for every gate application.
- Primary Arm LA400DC
- Battery Backup with control board
- Monitored Retro Reflective Photo Eye LMRRUL
- FREE Single Button Remote with Visor Clip FAS-RM811
- Power: 24VDC or Solar Power. 120/230V Single Phase (Standard control box).
- Accessory Power: 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power.
- Monitored Safety: 3 main board, 3 optional expansion board
- UL Usage Classification: I, II, III, and IV
- Gate Travel Speed: 90-degree opening in 17-17 seconds
LiftMaster LA400PKGUL is a swing gate opener that requires 120VAC to power up. The main board and gate arm require 24VDC to function. The unit automatically converts 120AC to 24VDC to keep the built in battery charged for the gate to operate.
- P3 Motor®: 24VDC continuous-duty motor
- Operator Duty Rating: 100 cycles per day.
- Chassis: Constructed with 1/4″ gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention
- Worm Gear Reduction: Precision machined all-metal gear drive.
- Operator Weight: Actuator arm 19 lbs. Standard control box 13 lbs. Includes (2) 7Ah batteries
- Recommended Capacities: Rated for gates up to 16 ft. in length or weighing up to 850 lbs.
PLEASE NOTE: Outswing Applications Require the LiftMaster PUSH TO OPEN Bracket Kit Model 50-19503 which is NOT INCLUDED. This bracket kit includes a three piece bracket set and hardware bag. Please add this option below if needed. See the “Product Literature Tab” to review details of the push to open bracket kit.
Gate Safety and Security:
- Security+ 2.0 Safeguards access to a property with an encrypted signal to virtually eliminate interference and offer extended range with Security+ 2.0.
- Safety Reversing When detecting an obstruction the gate reverses with the inherent reversing sensor and the included monitored safety accessories.
- Quick Close Feature With installation of optional expansion board, prevent unauthorized access with quick close feature that stops vehicles from tailgating.
- UL Listed Tested to the most stringent UL 325 industry guidelines. Secondary entrapment devices need to be added to meet UL325 standards. Your Installer will recommend suitable secondary entrapment devices for your installation, such as photo eyes or edge sensors.
- Solar-Ready System Power gates in areas where power isn’t readily available with a Solar-ready ultra-reliable system. If installed in a residential property, take advantage residential energy efficiency property tax credit.
- Sturdy Construction Heavy-duty cast aluminum housing DC motor.
- Smooth Operation Get years of reliable use by reducing wear with smooth start/stop operation.
- Securely Monitor and Control Securely monitor and control gates and doors with myQ® smartphone app (requires additional Internet Gateway unit).
- Easy Access Control Integrates easily with LiftMaster Access Control Technology such as CAPXL Connected Access Portal or the CAP2D Door Controller.
- Gate Real-Time Alerts Know when a gate opens with real-time alerts.
- Close with a Tap Close any gate with a tap, from anywhere. Using the myQ® smartphone app (requires additional Internet Gateway unit).