- BATTERY BACKUP: Provides up to 500 Cycles or 24 Days of Standby Power
- myQ® TECHNOLOGY: Allows You to Securely Monitor and Control Your Gate Operator from Anywhere with the myQ App
- Primary Arm LA500DC
- Battery Backup with control board
- Monitored Retro Reflective Photo Eye LMRRUL
- FREE Single Button Remote with Visor Clip FAS-RM811
- LED DIAGNOSTIC DISPLAY – Simplifies installation and troubleshooting.
- SOLAR-READY ULTRA-RELIABLE SYSTEM – Simple solar conversion delivers power when you need it most and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance.
- PROGRAMMABLE AUXILIARY RELAYS – Easily add additional features, such as warning lights/alarms.
- BI-PART DELAY – Monitors and adjusts speed and position of each wing to ensure primary gate closes last.
- SYNCHRONIZED CLOSE – Simultaneously closes gates.
- PRE-MOTION WARNING ALARM – Activates onboard alarm three seconds prior to gate motion.
- ANTI-TAILGATE -Prevents unauthorized access. Gate will pause when closing as vehicle pulls onto interrupt loop or breaks photo beam. Once vehicle backs up, gate will continue to close
- HOMELINK® COMPATIBLE – Version 4 and higher
- SECURITY+ 2.0® ON-BOARD RADIO RECEIVER – Up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LM/813LM).
- POWER – Full-time AC-run operation 120V/230V Single Phase
- ACCESSORY POWER – 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power
- MONITORED SAFETY INPUTS – 3 Main Board, 3 Expansion Board
- TEMPERATURE SPECIFICATIONS – -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- UL USAGE CLASSIFICATION – I, II, III, and IV
- GATE TRAVEL SPEED – 90-degree opening in 15-17 seconds.
LiftMaster LA500PKGUL is a swing gate opener that requires 120VAC to power up. The main board and gate arm require 24VDC to function. The unit automatically converts 120AC to 24VDC to keep the built in battery charged for the gate to operate.
- P3 MOTOR® – 24VDC continuous-duty motor
- OPERATOR DUTY RATING – Continuous duty, 300 cycles per day
- CHASSIS – Commercial-duty aluminum die-cast housing
- WORM GEAR REDUCTION – Precision-machined all-metal gear in contained lubrication housing
- OPERATOR WEIGHT – Actuator arm 35 lbs. Standard control box 13 lbs.
- Includes (2) 7Ah batteries
- RECOMMENDED CAPACITIES – Rated for gates up to 18 ft. in length or weighing up to 1,600 lbs.