This low-profile pedestal has a small vertical reach of only 2″ compared to standard 12″ to allow items to be mounted safely. It is ADA-compliant.
The functions of all major pedestals fall into the category:
- The hole pattern on the inside of most faceplate wrapper models is compatible with more than 100 different electronics.
- The pedestals are constructed from heavy 11 gauge (.120″) steel instead of lighter 14 gauge (.083″) steel that is widely used. By supplying the strength that comes from heavy steel, individuals can reduce the chances of damage or bruising after installation.
- Not only do pad-mounted pedestals come with a cover plate upon purchase, but they also serve as high-intensity workstations.
- The 3-stage wash cycle, baking, covering, and baking required for the powder-coating process make up a 2-stage cooling cycle. Pedestals are treated with anti-rust coating that enables them to stand up to the harshest weather conditions for an extended interval.
- All pedestals, transposed onto the pallet, are boxed individually with the requisite carriage bolt hardware, so there’s no need to go to the hardware store.
- The model has an 1 2″ drill tapped hole at the rear of the pedestal for any wiring.
There are no reviews yet.